Project manager - Onsite interview
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/27/2019 05:28 pm
Interview Type: Onsite *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Onsite - No Remote ***
The customer has signed a contract with a vendor to provide an integrated case/financial management system to replace multiple legacy applications. Each Project Manager position is responsible for managing multiple deliverables for the implementation effort. S/he manages project resources, and facilitates project meetings, and presentations within assigned areas of responsibility (e.g. data migration, training planning and execution, business process reviews, etc.).
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct, assign responsibilities and scope of authority, and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
- Maintain team project plans and monitor the progress status of teams and individual members.
- Oversee the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned projects and strategic initiatives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Define, develop, and execute project plans specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans according in collaboration with the PMO methodology and process, ensuring project goals are met on time and on budget.
- Consult with management to review project proposals, risk analysis, and resources needed to accomplish projects.
- Prepare project status reports using established standards for project reporting and documentation.
- This position will also requires complex data conversion technical skills in addition to project management skills. Working in depth with the software engineers and data administration groups is required.
- 6 years as PM
- Agile Methodology experience
- PMP Certification Highly desired
- Experience with working with complex data conversion
- Decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
- SharePoint experience.
- Prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment.
- Project management experience with mainframe data conversion to a COTS system is required.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Krishna Simha
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7381481
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.