PMP Agile Project Manager - US Citizens Only
Idaho Falls, ID, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/27/2019 04:54 pm
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen; must be willing to go through a background check ***
100% Onsite - No remote due to security;
- Create, communicate, and update project plans.
- Participate in peer reviews of artifacts; including requirements, user stories, schedules, budgets, risk management plans.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements from all key project stakeholders.
- Experience and expertise leveraging specific techniques such as user stories, wireframes, and process flow diagrams.
- Create and maintain project documentation including requirements, schedules, budgets, risk registers, project management plans, change control requests, and communication artifacts.
- Work with communications to identify areas for organizational change management and to create appropriate plans to socialize project benefits and impacts on end users.
- Fulfill multiple roles within a project including but not limited to: business analyst, project manager, project controls, scheduling and budgeting, and communications.
- Manage projects in multiple methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Serve as the primary interface with customers and business partners throughout the lifecycle of the project from conceptual initiation through closeout.
- Conduct business in a manner that is congruent with values, objectives, and mission.
- Manage projects by utilizing defined processes and frameworks.
- Must be experienced in requirements gathering and analysis for Agile software development projects.
- Must possess the ability to extract and document user stores and business requirements.
- Must be able to facilitate communications with stakeholders, technical teams, and executive sponsors.
- Must have in-depth experience with Agile project management tools and methodologies.
- Must be skilled in acting as a Business Analyst and eliciting, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, specifically user stories, process flow diagrams, and wireframes.
- Must have experience and successful demonstration of all aspects of project management roles and responsibilities, including business analysis, project controls, project baselining, communications, change control, and communications.
- Bachelors degree with 10 years of experience OR advanced degree with 8 years of relevant experience.
- PMP certification.
- PMI-ACP certification (not required but preferred).
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.