Java Full Stack Developer-Full Time
Seattle, WA, USA
Length and terms:
Full Time - Full Time
Position created on 11/26/2019 10:57 pm
*** Skype interview; 2 levels of technical screening required ***
- 5+ years experience
- Java SDK (probably 1.8)
- ReactJs - Front end
- Basic AWS knowledge - Load balancing (ELB), EC2, ECS, Cloud Formation Stack (as its front end too)
- Springboot, docker - nice to have, as most applications are micro-services deployed in AWS
- Any database in cloud - nice to have, as most applications in AWS connect to a database in cloud
- Good communication skills
- Acts a technical POC for the customer stakeholders on behalf of the team.
- Actively involved in solutioning discussions with technology leaders in customer location and also with the team at offshore.
- Should be able to pass on details to offshore team and enable them towards ensuring the smooth delivery of the committed work items.
- Gets hands on, effectively debug and troubleshoots issues, to solve any technical problems to be sorted out and needed for the team.
- Collaborates well and articulates the demands of the customer for the effective execution of the team.
- Expertise as a Fullstack Developer
- Solid hands-on experience in design, development and Implementation web applications.
- Good knowledge on software engineering and development practices.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in API codes will be an advantage.
- Travel/Tourism Domain Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and experience with working on an Onshore-Offshore model
- Knowledge /hands-on experience with AWS and DevOps would be an advantage
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Sriram Rampuram
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.