QNX Embedded Software Engineer
Newark, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/20/2019 04:18 pm
**Candidates must take online test prior to the interview**
** Onsite - No remote **
- Interact with partners and vendors to support the board, device drivers, and boot loaders.
- Contribute to the design of overall software system architecture.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
- You Should Have:
- Knowledge of QNX/Linux internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency, synchronization, memory allocation, file system, networking, storage, subsystem architecture).
- 5+ years of experience working with C/C++.
- Experience working in Linux development environment with GNU toolchain.
- Experience working with Linux, QNX, and/or Android.
- Desire and willingness to constantly learn new knowledge and skills.
- Team player attitude to tackle difficult technical challenges.
- QNX Hypervisor integration and software development.
- QNX BSP packages support and integration a big plus.
- QNX Momentics tool suite.
- Network Protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN).
- Experience with automotive infotainment systems, but not required.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.