Computer Vision Expert
Miami, FL, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/20/2019 04:05 pm
** Onsite - No remote **
- In this position, you will work with the team in developing and optimizing perception algorithms on embedded platforms and on cloud.
- Improving framework to enhance test coverage, visualization tools, code deployment, and performance analysis and optimizations.
- Design, implement, integrate, and validate computer vision algorithms in C++.
- Analysis and optimization of the perception software stack for GPU, ARM, DSP or similar architectures
- Design and Develop framework tools to increase code coverage, unit test cases, and metrics collection.
- Create visualizations and data comparison tools that help other engineers gain key insight from a large collection of test results
- Deploying Deep learning models in cloud platforms like Google cloud, AWS and on the edge device
- Strong experience with source code practices like git, repo, and code reviews.
- Experience working with and maintaining large code bases.
- Strong programming skills in C++ (5+ years), Python (5+ years).
- Experience with GPU programming platforms like CUDA.
- Experience with OpenGL and visualization frameworks in C++.
- Knowledge deploying docker containers.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with geometry data and spatial data structures.
- C++ experience
- Python experience
- Google Cloud or AWS
- GPU programming
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.