HL7 Data Analyst/Architect - w2 or 1099 - onsite interview
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 11/20/2019 12:47 am
**** W2 or 1099 Only - No c2c ***In person interview reasonable expenses will be paid for the interview ***** initial PO till 5/2020 with extensions ***
- Conversion of incoming lead surveillance data from flat file format(s) to HL7 using CDCs conversion tool(s) before parsing into the Healthy Homes and Lead Poisoning Surveillance System (HHLPSS)
- Checking for upload errors of HL7 files from laboratories to HHLPSS on the DOEE hosted VM virtual directory
- Testing as UAT member for version 6.4 of HHLPSS (due from vendor next week)
- Manual entry of blood lead tests received via fax into HHLPSS (~1% of all test results but requires time and attention to detail)
- QA/QC of specific variables in HHLPSS that have issues with parsing from .HL7 into SQL
- Completion of Q3 2019 data extract from HHLPSS and submission to CDC by NLT December 31, 2019
- Establish real-time notification(s) and amend current notifications in .NET CDC Application for new case alerts in HHLPSS to branch scheduler for case management assignment.
- Deduplication of duplicate records in HHLPSS
- Geocoding of ~25,000 property addresses for next quarterly data match with the DC Housing Authority
- Will serve as Technical Liaison for DC Lead Registry Project
- 16 years experience
- BS Degree or additional 4 years experience
- designing, creating, deploying, and managing data architecture in an enterprise environment
- hands-on management of SQL Server 2008 or higher, Oracle, or IBM DB2, involving implementation of schemas, indexes, and query optimization
- working with large data sets
- Experience performing Testing as UAT member
- 6 years of
- Experience acting as QA/QC
- Designs and builds relational databases. Performs data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Experience with defining, designing, and building dimensional databases.
- Experience with SQL and Access
- Experience as a technical writer to develop internal and external documentation
- Experience with OCR, to automate the entry of EBLs that are received via fax.
- Experience in HL7 formatting
- skilled in Data migration, MicroStrategy and Dashboards.
- provide reviews, develop object, data models, and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.