Sacramento, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/19/2019 04:09 pm
** Onsite - No remote **
- Ensure project teams are using proper and sufficient process, focusing on collaboration and customer involvement to deliver business value.
- Work with project teams and a wide range of stakeholders to eliminate impediments that could affect the ability of the team to deliver. Participate in inter-project status meetings to identify and resolve project interdependencies.
- Develop high-level release plans and timelines in adherence to standard IT Project Management processes.
- Communicate regular project status based on direct input from the project team and stakeholders.
- Use the appropriate project tracking and communications mechanisms, using IT software and tools. Examples include Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs, Burndown Charts, risk and issue management tools, websites, forums, reports, and other mechanisms.
- Track and maintain financial information and status for projects.
- Ensure project compliance to existing Douglas County policies and standards for architecture, process, software development, quality assurance, and product support.
- Perform retrospectives, identifying lessons learned and best practices to improve IT processes, standards, and methodologies.
- Manage direct and indirect elements affecting the project such as equipment or software deliverables, vendor relationships, contracts, and other factors.
- Perform other duties related to project delivery, business analysis, customer management, vendor management, and production support as needed.
- Take personal initiative to identify, analyze, resolve and deliver solutions for problems and opportunities concerning project management practices, tools, and processes.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Sriram Rampuram
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.