.Net Developer - Onsite interview
Harrisburg, PA, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/18/2019 05:47 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO till 6/30/2020 but expected to go for 3+ years ***F2F Interview required; reasonable expenses will be paid for f2f interview *** Onsite; no remote
- 1.Develop new features and/or maintains existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- 2.Complete activities to develop, enhance, support and maintain multi-tier web applications in a Microsoft environment.
- 3.Debug identified issues and provide solutions.
- 4.Create website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- 5.Code new functionality according to system specifications.
- 6.Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- 7.Write testable, efficient code by using best software development practices utilizing tools like Selenium.
- 8.Perform system testing.
- 9.Produce high-quality work products and assist in the development of documentation.
- 10.Work closely with BAs and customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- 11.Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- 12.Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- 13.Work with Web Developers and Software Developers to lend technical assistance.
- 14.Collaborate with Senior Software Designers to design and document enterprise level solutions.
- 15.Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- 16.Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- 17.Assist Senior Software Designers in producing high quality, high accuracy estimates.
- 18.Assist Database Administrators when needed by assisting with database related tasks.
- 19.Provide project and status reports to Senior Application Developers, tech lead and Project Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field and 5+ years related IT experience.
- 6 years .Newt
- Working knowledge of one or more cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Solid understanding of various software design patterns
- Solid understanding and practical experience with Dependency Injection
- Holds one or more Microsoft Certifications - preferred
- Experience with testing software such as DevOps or Selenium
- .NET framework development (VB, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and OOAD)
- A solid understanding of ASP.NET Web API
- Proficiency in object oriented programming techniques
- Competency in HTML and CSS as well as a solid understanding of Bootstrap
- At least 3 years of enterprise database experience, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) tools such as Entity Framework and NHibernate
- Practical experience with an enterprise level reporting tool such as Microsoft SQL Reporting Services or Crystal Reports.
- Solid understanding of TFS (Team Foundation Server) or Microsoft DevOps
- Solid understanding of best practices for UX/UI design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid understanding of both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to write technical documentation in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to write and execute test plans, especially utilizing Selenium
- At least 3 year of experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Shaji Ahmed
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4703255
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.