Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/15/2019 06:45 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Onsite - No Remote ***
Agile Coach to develop Agile adoption Strategy, implement Agile process and principles across all levels and provide training to facilitate Agile adoption. Agile Coach/Transformation Lead must be experienced in implementing Agile transformation in complex environments. Agile Coach will help in the overall Organizational Transformation Journey. Agile Coach will own and deliver Organizational Coaching as well as Team Coaching.
- Work with leadership team to define Vision and end state for DHHS Agile Transformation
- Work with business, budget and procurement teams to understand the current state organizational structure and delivery model and create Baseline
- Develop overall Agile Transformation roadmap
- Create Transformation plan, establish timeline and identify Tasks and Subtasks
- Identify and create workgroups for the identified tasks in the transformation plan and ensure tasks defined in the roadmap are delivered on target
- Work with Procurement, Finance and PMO group to modify and tailor the policies and methodologies for Agile implementations
- Identify key metrics and success criteria for Agile adoption
- Provide Training and guidance to business and staff at all levels on various Agile frameworks
- Coach Scrum Masters and PMs in improving Scrum practices, assist in Agile Release Planning and ensure all Agile practices and standards are adopted and met
- Establish Agile Governance Committee and provide updates to leadership and other Stakeholders
- Work with Portfolio Managers in identifying initiatives that could be delivered using Agile framework
- Work with Application Managers in developing and implementing Agile for Operations and Maintenance, DevOps.
- 7 years experience
- Should have extensive experience in transforming large organization in to Agile
- Experience implementing various Agile frameworks Scrum of Scrums, Nexus, SAFE, Kanban, DevOps etc.
- Extensive experience in converting organization from Waterfall to Agile
- Excellent Communication and facilitation skills
- Agile coaching experience with teams that are new to Agile
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic vision and implementation roadmap for Agile framework
- Demonstrated presentation and training skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Solid work experience developing enterprise wide agile framework
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) or Certified Product Owner (CPO)
- Extensive experience transforming organization from Waterfall to Agile
- Procurement, Vendor Management and Budgeting Standards for Agile
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Krishna Simha
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7381481
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.