Java Developer with Solid Cloud experience
San Jose, California, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/05/2019 08:06 pm
** Onsite - No remote **
- 8+ years of solid Object Oriented Programming in Java or Golang
- 6+ years technical operations experience on high volume, large scale cloud applications
- Strong expertise in cloud based technologies Azure/AWS, DevOps, Kubernetes
- Practical experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores (e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, etc.)
- Possess strong software engineering fundamentals: technical leadership, micro services design, data structures, and advanced algorithms.
- Ability to lead architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team.
- Able to work independently with a positive work attitude and critical thinking. Self motivated, collaborative, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8+ years of solid Object Oriented Development in Java or Golang
- 6+ years Technical Operations experience on high volume, large scale cloud applications
- Proven expertise in large scale cloud native implementations on AWS, Azure, or GCP products
- Practical knowledge on industry leading Continuous I/D and Containerization practices
- Expert knowledge in Cloud architecture and fault tolerant, highly available systems
- Solid Datastore knowledge SQL and NoSQL
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Sriram Rampuram
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.