GIS Administrator - Onsite interview
Columbus, OH, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/05/2019 04:52 am
*** F2F Interview required; Reasonable expenses will be paid *** Initial PO till 6/30/2020 with extensions; the customers fiscal year ends on 6/30 and they extend contract after that; usually project goes for 3+ years with this customer *** Onsite; No remote ***
- Performing enterprise GIS software installations (ArcServer, ESRI Enterprise, SDE geodatabase, ArcGIS Online / Portal, Web Adaptors, etc.).
- Providing on-going monitoring and troubleshooting of GIS infrastructure.
- Creating system architecture documentation, scoping & building new environments.
- Automating processes such as ETLs, GIS environment administration tasks, and other monitoring needs.
- Ensuring environments maintain compliance with enterprise IT security policies (e.g. secure access, least privilege, and separation of duties).
- Advising on GIS system integrations.
- Six years or more experience with:
- Implementation, configuration, and administration of Windows Server (2008 through 2016).
- Troubleshooting, identifying, and resolving system level problems in Windows Server environments.
- Support of enterprise system architectures, load balancing, and networking basics.
- Understanding of virtualized environment configuration and operation.
- Understanding of Active Directory functionality, including authentication and group-based authorization.
- Understanding of MSSQL Server database operation, permissions, and capabilities in an enterprise environment. Clear, concise communication & documentation skills with experience documenting system architecture and use cases.
- Understanding of Oracle database operation, permissions, and capabilities in an enterprise environment.
- Experience writing SQL statements to query and modify data in MSSQL Server and Oracle databases using SQL Server Management Studio and Aqua Data Studio.
- Four years or more experience with:
- Administering, designing, building, and implementing enterprise GIS systems.
- ESRI administration, specifically: Enterprise SDE geodatabase, ArcGIS Server, Portal, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online.
- ESRI geodatabase administration in an MSSQL environment.
- Experience developing, publishing, administering, and using REST services with ArcGIS Server.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Web Adaptors for ArcGIS Server.
- Experience developing and troubleshooting Python scripts.
- Experience developing, testing, and implementing ETLs with ArcGIS Model Builder.
- Experience with system integrations of ArcGIS in an enterprise environment.
- Experience administering ArcGIS Online users, groups, data, and maps.
- Experience using ArcToolbox and custom Python tools for data manipulation.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ajay Chappidi(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.