Mountain View, California, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/04/2019 05:33 pm
**Candidates must take online test prior to the interview**
** Onsite - No remote **
- UG B.Tech/B.E. OR PG M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering OR MCA
- Design and developing applications on Android platform using Java and Kotlin.
- Hands-on experience in design and development of Android Applications.
- Very good exposure in frameworks like Android Architecture and SDK. Strong Experience in iPhone/Android / Mobile Application Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in implementing communication with API servers via web-services using JSON and XML.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/J2ME).
- Will be responsible for independent development, developing applications for mobile device.
- Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks.
- Basic/core Java/OOPS knowledge and an understanding of Java technologies is mandatory.
- Programming new Android Applications from specifications.
- Exploring upcoming new features of Android Platform.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.