Records Management/Document control
Richland, WA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/03/2019 07:02 am
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen; must be willing to go through a background check *** 100% Onsite - No remote due to security***Initial PO till 9/30/2020 with extensions; usually the project goes for 4+ years with this customer**
*** Customer works on 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday ***
- 3 years experience in records management, imaging, document control, configuration control, leadership or related experience.
- BS Degree or additional 8 years experience
- Experience with general records management principles and functions.
- Experience with high volume imaging equipment, imaging file formats, and indexing of document information into enterprise-wide records management applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of customer service and administrative functions.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to complete the full range of assigned tasks.
- Be a team player, focused, and able to multi-task and prioritize, as well as a self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
- Possess the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
- Must have a professional appearance and behavior, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Lift up to 35 lbs., sit for up to 3 hours at one time, and keyboarding for 2 hours.
- Must be able to use both hands.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, squat and crouch to pick up and move objects, office equipment and records.
- Current driver’s license, excellent driving record, ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Familiarity with Records Management, Configuration Control, and Document Control requirements.
- Active/inactive clearance.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao (Team Ravi )
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.