Java Developer with Web services-F2F Interview
Alpharetta, GA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/28/2019 02:34 pm
**** F2F interview; Onsite - no remote ***
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in architecting & developing web-based transactional applications using Java
- Minimum of 3-5 years of strong application development experience in designing highly scalable and available systems
- Minimum of 1-2years of experience building web services and cloud applications using Azure, AWS, or other cloud platforms (i.e. Cloud Foundry) or have worked on developing one of these platforms.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Delivery concepts and technology
- Experience with RESTful Web Service Design
- Strong expertise in Web Services, REST, Cloud platform (AWS, MS Azure, Stackato, CloudFoundry)
- Strong design, development and architecture experience in Cloud Services, Micro Services, Web Services and hand-on experience in SaaS enabled solutions
- Knowledgeable about securing an end-to-end distributed system.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Maven, GIT
- Docker, Stackato, CloudFoundry, Pivotal CF
- Angular, Bootstrap
- Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
- Liferay, Tomcat, MongoDB
- Experience working with user interfaces with HTML 5 and Mobile platforms
- The successful candidate should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self-motivation and effective team participation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, possess excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and daily deadlines.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Sriram Rampuram
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.