Aspen Trainer - W2 or 1099 - Onsite interview
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 10/21/2019 05:24 pm
**** W2 or 1099 Only - No c2c ***In person interview reasonable expenses will be paid for the interview *****Very long term project; initial PO till 9/30/2020 with multi year extensions ***
- Create and maintains training resources (manuals, reference guides, webinars, websites) to support ongoing training using a number of mediums: PowerPoint, video, Captivate, Word, SharePoint, etc.
- Provide in person training to central office and school-based staff (both at central office and at schools)
- Interface with other teams on behalf of the training team to improve processes and relationships
- Serve as the Tier II point of contact for support to resolve Aspen SIS user issues
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to users
- Log user inquiries in a ticket tracking system. Daily reviews any open issues or requests from end-users and follow-up accordingly.
- Determine nature of obstacles and best DCPS staff to resolve, tracks and follows up until issue is resolved.
- Complete testing and user validation of Student Information System
- Supply office hours support at various sites
- Support and carries out the Chancellor’s mission to transform DC Public Schools and close the achievement gap.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 10 years of Master’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years of Help desk ticket tracking systems (Remedy, HEAT, etc.)
- 4 years of Student Information System - SIS capabilities
- 12 years of Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- 10 years of Producing training materials using video, Word, PowerPoint, and Camtasia, or Captiva
- 12 years of Ability to maintain professional communication skills when under pressure and exhibit a high level of patience.
- 10 years of Must have a wide range of skills and knowledge in computer software and an understanding for network applications.
- 4 years of Must have exposure to or experience in the education sector preferred.
- 4 years of 1-5 yrs as SME in complex enterprise level projects
- 4 years of Must have Adobe Captivate
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.