.Net Core Developer
Malvern, PA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/12/2019 08:45 pm
*** Webcam interview; Onsite no remote **
- 7+ years of professional experience in Microsoft tools and technologies, including:
- C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core, MVC
- SOA, Microservices architectures.
- RESTful services.
- Entity Framework (EF), Entity Framework Core (EF Core).
- SQL Server.
- DevOps, Containers (Docker), Schedulers (Kubernetes).
- Service Monitoring, Performance tuning and testing tools.
- Web Technologies for UI (React, Angular JS, HTML5).
- Strong experience in designing/writing high speed backend code in C#.
- Quick learner that is ready and eager to prototype
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with Microservices architecture
Beneficial Knowledge & Skills (Nice to Haves)
- Mobile Experience
- Experience in real time web applications is a plus.
- Experience in React UI framework is a plus.
- Experience in Industrial controls is a plus
- Experience in Azure development is a plus
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.