.Net Developer - Onsite Interview
Harrisburg, PA, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/10/2019 05:25 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO till 6/30/2020 but expected to go for 3+ years ***F2F Interview required; reasonable expenses will be paid for f2f interview *** Onsite; no remote
- seeking an experienced .NET / jQuery developer with an extensive background in ASP.NET, ADO.NET, jQuery, Web API, and web service creation.
- Customer has purchased and stood up an Enterprise content management (ECM) solution using the OnBase product toolset. OnBase forms have been developed using native OnBase functionality provided by the Unity client, but also as customized HTML forms when greater responsiveness is desired. The OnBase team has a continuing need for custom, database-driven development on the .NET platform, both to enable the creation of web services against both Oracle and SQL Server databases, and to develop a Web API-based interface that allows the collection of data via jQuery into HTML forms for the population of database-driven controls such as dropdowns, checkbox lists, etc., with the goal of full integration of OnBase collections with environmental data.
- The selected candidate will take direction from an existing PM or other management at to determine assignments and follow through on execution. By working with the PM, they will develop project schedules and work schedules and participate in all activities related workflow, creating document types, and interfacing with various application systems. Additionally, the individual will identify and communicate any issues regarding deadlines, hardware, configuration, end-user requests, etc.
- Must have the ability to develop testing scenarios, test plans, and/or develop scripts, and provide quality assurance to ensure proper functioning system. Will work with the end-users and the PM to determine key words for indexing, and establish enterprise wide standards. Ultimately, this individual will be required to transfer knowledge to and/or other contracted staff.
- 8 years .Net
- ASP.NET 3.5 or greater 3+ Years
- C#.NET - 3-5 Years
- SQL and Oracle database integration 3+ Years
- Web API 3 + years
- TFS or VSTS/DevOps
- Agile Development
- code review
- html forms
- Hyland OnBase API Certification or other OnBase certifications such as Sys Admin, Workflow Admin are highly desirable
- Web service / Web API interface development using: C# and ADO.NET
- Tests enhancement and development programs.
- .NET development using the Hyland OnBase API
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
- Creates and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.
- Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Work in an agile team environment.
- Manage and complete assigned tasks in TFS/VSTS
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Avinash Ravuri
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384374
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.