Junior/Entry Level Automation QA with .Net
Atlanta, GA, USA
Length and terms:
6 Months with extensions - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/10/2019 05:14 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO till 1//2020, expect to go for 4+ years *** Onsite - No Remote ***
QA Automation Engineer with Selenium (Mandatory)
As a member of testing team, this candidate will take an active part in the ownership of the quality of software products. Responsibilities include the design, architecture, and implementation of complete solutions to testing software and quality assurance.
- Develops and executes automated and/or manual software quality assurance testing.
- Expertise in creating test plans, developing test scenarios for applications.
- Creates and executes test designs, strategies, and cases.
- Develops test methods for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Create and execute automated test scripts using Selenium and .net.
- Experience in writing SQL queries to debug the data.
- Determines regression test scenarios to ensure existing functionality was not affected from new development.
- Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows.
- Tracks and communicates application errors (defects) to development teams in a clear and concise manner. Verifies fixes.
- Document test results according to required procedures.
- Hands on experience in Data-driven testing using Selenium.
- Proven experience with smoke testing, data driven, functional and regression testing.
- Knowledgeable about project management tools.
- Collaborate closely with teams, (developers, architects, team leads and project managers) in order to effectively test projects/issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 3 years QA
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Bharath Raj Purohith
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 4369409
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.