Downey, California, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/10/2019 04:00 pm
** Onsite - No remote **
The Consultant must meet all of the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and updating AIX 7.x on IBM pSeries p7/p8 hardware.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years as a UNIX/Linux systems administrator managing servers in an enterprise environment consisting of 100 or more servers.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years implementing and administering PowerVM virtualization technologies (Virtual I/O) on IBM System pSeries platform.
- One (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years in the area of UNIX security, securing access to UNIX operating systems using Beyond Trust PowerBroker.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years maintaining UNIX and/or Perl scripts used for the automation of system monitoring and maintenance procedures. Experience in ITM System Monitoring preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years configuring file systems on EMC/IBM storage on AIX systems using Logical Volume Manager (LVM).
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Suhasini
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4706151
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.