Senior Hadoop Administrator
Bloomington, MN, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - C2H-C2C
Position created on 07/10/2019 03:23 pm
** Onsite - No remote **
- Hands on experience and proficiency in working with the Hadoop ecosystem, including: HDFS, Hive, Hbase, YARN, Sqoop, Oozie, Spark, Ambari, and Ranger.
- Experience administrating the Hadoop stack, particularly HDP (HortonWorks)
- Scripting experience in both: Python and BASH - Should be able to create scripts quickly
- Experience with standard tasks: folder structure creation, permissions, HDFS re-balancing.
- Experience with automation.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experience with GIT / Jenkins
- Experience working with Kerberized environments
- Experience working with clusters
- Theoretical knowledge of big data/analytics concepts
- Experience developing and troubleshooting ETL
- Understanding of networking concepts.
- Understanding of relational data models
- Strong analytical and problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to solve complex problems with little direction
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Health care/PBM experience
- Bachelors degree in related field and/or related experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Sriram Rampuram
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.