Full Stack Java Developer
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/09/2019 04:04 pm
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience. 3+ years of full stack software engineering and/or work related industry experience
- Backend Engineer with 3-5 years of proven experience on building software in Java and writing Unit tests
- Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST web services, enterprise applications and backend distributed systems
- Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra
- Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven) and Deloyment
- Experience in building tool and performing end-to-end testing
- You will partner with engineering leaders, product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested code.
- Work with offshore team located at different geographical areas on building integration/end-to-end automation test suite
- Knowledge of Jenkins and continuous deployment. Automation skills and experience turning manual processes into one click scripts.
- Day to day monitoring for builds and deployment, troubleshooting application issues and support release activities for the application built.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Naga Lakshmi
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.