Staff Software Engineer-Backend
San Bruno, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/09/2019 03:53 pm
Description: Minimum Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience or Masters Degree + 4 years experience building scalable e-commerce applications
- 5+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust applications; design, develop, test and operate code across multiple productions systems
- Advanced coding skills in Java/Scala/Python and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with Intellij, Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
- Experience with message queueing technologies like Kafka.
- Experience with big data methodologies involving Hadoop, Spark, and Flink.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, JIRA, etc)
- Writing code for large-scale Analytics systems that are capable of ingesting, managing, storing and analyzing hundreds of terabytes of data
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.