iOS Senior Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/09/2019 03:20 pm
Job Posting Title: iOS Senior Engineer
Description: Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, improvement, and release of the Walmart iOS App. Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with designers, product managers, and peer developers. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Provides mobile engineering support to the business. Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.
- Published iOS application is required.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Krishna Simha
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7381481
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.