Senior Analyst (BI & Analytics)
San Bruno, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/09/2019 03:03 pm
The successful worker will be responsible for extracting data, building, managing and maintaining complex analytical models to help drive decisions in Supply Chain/Operations organization. Exceptional data and analytical skills will be used to provide best-in-class analytics to a wide variety of business audiences.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Teradata skills or similar relational database SQL skills
- Excellent analytical skills excellent at handling large and complex data sets
- Experience in designing and delivering automated Business Intelligence/reporting solutions
- Great communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, including both business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in Supply Chain/Operations data analytics is strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in Math, Statistics, Supply Chain, Operations Research or related discipline
- 5+ years Teradata skills or similar relational database SQL skills
- 3+ years experience in data analytics, business analysis or comparable analytics position
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Experience with Tableau or similar, equivalent data analytics tools is desired
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be Self-motivated, task-oriented and organized.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Jagadishwar Rao
His/her contact number is +(1) (919) 3353915
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.