Technical Writer - US Citizens Only
Richland, WA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 07/09/2019 01:53 am
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen; must be willing to go through a background check *** 100% Onsite - No remote due to security*** Project till 9/30/2020 ***
*** Customer works on 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday ***
- Perform technical writing for procedure revisions
- Review existing processes to make improvement recommendations
- Assist in implementation of new processes and procedures
- Develop metrics to evaluate operational performance
- Collaborate with other groups to plan and coordinate facility use
- Perform analysis of processes to identify areas of improvement
- Facilitate and participate in safety and organizational activities
- Provide support for equipment and materials inventories
- Other facility support requested by management
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated technical writing competency to communicate technical topics and terms effectively to the end-user, i.e., procedures, grants, technical papers, etc.
- Ability to transform complex, technical topics and materials into understandable, effective procedures and reports that are understood by staff with varied skills and experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in coordinating events meeting quality standards and deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well with a diverse population.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong proofing and editing skills
- Five years or more of occupational experience in training and/or education or an advanced degree (masters degree or higher.)
- Active/inactive clearance.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.