Senior Java Developer
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/18/2019 02:17 pm
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Suhasini
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4706151
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.