BA - w2 or 1099 - in person interview
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 06/05/2019 08:11 pm
**** W2 or 1099 Only - No c2c ***In person interview reasonable expenses will be paid for the interview *****Very long term project; initial PO till 9/30/2019 with multi year extensions ***
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Leads business impact analysis efforts by interviewing agency business and technical systems owners, to include senior executives.
- Interfaces with internal agency technical staff to convey an understanding of customer business systems in technical terms.
- Applies fundamentals of business systems analysis to properly document both process and automated systems.
- Ensures that all deliverables are met on time against the project schedule while ensuring the highest standards of quality.
- Ultimately responsible for the quality and comprehensiveness of all project documentation artifacts, to include, but not limited to, customer questionnaires, business impact analysis, business systems’ technical architecture, application and disaster recovery/failover testing plans.
- Gathers and documents business, functional, and technical requirements for the purposes of software application development as necessary.
- Documents accurate use cases and user stories based on customer requirements as necessary.
- Will communicate timelines and statuses on all deliverables in a timely manner.
- Will provide direct support to the Senior Technical Project Manager and OCTO Program Management staff.
- Prepares reports for management.
- Will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with a wide audience ranging from senior executives and associated business personnel to software developers, testers, database architects, and systems engineers.
- Displays a high degree of adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to assist fellow team members.
- Extremely strong critical thinking skills
- Familiar with Enterprise class IT Hardware
- Knowledgeable of virtual infrastructure and associated hypervisors
- Knowledgeable of infrastructure and application migration strategies
- 8 years BA
- BS degree or additional 4 years experience
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid understanding of software quality assurance and processes
- Intermediate understanding of relational data models.
- Experience conducting Business Impact Analysis
- Highly Skilled with MS Office tools (Visio, PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Experience developing use cases and user stories.
- Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign / improvement
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/application development environment
- Experience creating process flows and system architecture diagrams using Visio
- Experience conducting integrated team sessions
- Experience working with technical staff such as software developers and DBAs
- Excellent documentation, oral and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of server virtualization and migrations desired
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.