BA - In person interview
Saint Paul, MN, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/22/2019 05:06 am
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year but expect to go for 3-4 years ***In person Interview - reasonable expenses will be paid for interview*** Onsite - No remote
- Lead multiple application re-write projects; providing senior level business and systems analysis in order to enhance and modernize our legacy applications.
- Lead the effort to gather and document the product features and scope/gather high level requirements.
- Efficiently lead process modeling sessions with large stakeholder groups.
- Efficiently elicit requirements from a sometimes large group of business stakeholders using a variety of methods such as interviews, policy analysis, systems analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process modeling sessions, and use case scenarios.
- Ability to quickly decompose and document high-level business and user requirements into functional and system requirements; specifying an appropriate level of detail for the development team, architects, and quality assurance.
- Write/create detailed requirements according to standard templates used for detailed Use Case Requirements, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Models, Use Case Models, Security Models, Data Conversion Specifications, and Wireframes using plain language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Participate in business analyst peer reviews to provide and obtain feedback on drafted requirements.
- Lead requirement review sessions with the project team to verify requirements are valid, understood, and ready for development.
- Lead and have the ability to negotiate technical solutions with developers and architects.
- Manage change to requirements in order to track and communicate them to the project team.
- 7 years BA
- Five (5) years experience in a Business Analyst role working on custom in-house application development
- Two (2) engagements lasting at least (1) year in a Business Analyst role in application development
- Three (3) years experience writing Use Case Detailed Requirements
- Three (3) year experience creating wireframes or other UI design prototypes
- Two (2) years experience writing T-SQL statements
- Two (2) years experience creating conceptual data diagrams (ERD or other)
- Two (2) years experience writing requirements for a system with role based security
- Three (3) years experience writing functional requirements for a web based application
- Business Analysis experience on a system re-write project
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience working on Waterfall or Iterative teams
- Knowledge/Experience using TFS
- Experience using Visio
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Bharath Raj Purohith
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 4369409
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.