VMWare/Active Directory Administrator - w2 or 1099
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 05/22/2019 04:06 am
**** W2 or 1099 Only - No c2c *** Webcam interview *****Very long term project; initial PO till 6/9/2020 with multi year extensions ***
- 11 years experience
- BS degree or additional 4 years experience
- Experience with running administrative reports in VMware
- Experience with vSphere systems administration and support including VMotion, HA, DRS, VDS, Affinity rules, vCenter, storage migrations, and P2V and N
- Ability to create and Maintain SOP's and train junior staff as necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and support medium server environment, SAN and related applications to determine any problems
- Management & troubleshooting of active directory infrastructure - FSMO roles, trusts, Kerberos KDCs, replication, OUs, domain controllers, etc.
- Monitoring connectivity, synchronization, replication, netlogon, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS database partitions, DNS settings.
- Active Directory, Group Policy Object (GPO) administration, troubleshooting, and management
- VMWare Certified Professional 6 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) or VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DC
- MCSE certification preferred
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Shaji Ahmed
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4703255
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.