Tier 2 Desktop Support
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 only
Position created on 05/22/2019 01:00 am
Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years ***
W2 or 1099 only - no c2c
Description of Duties (primary & secondary)
- 30% - Under limited supervision, provides complex analytical, technical, and administrative work in the planning, design and installation of new and existing personal computer systems and LAN's, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems, install and configure new IT equipment.
- 10% - Provides training and assistance daily to Tier 1 technicians, under the guidance of the Desktop Manager. As a Tier 2 member with advanced levels of experience, acts as a technical subject matter expert in support of desktop systems.
- 10% - Works with ticketing system software to prioritize and manage support calls.
- 15% - Maintains a high level of communications with customers in respect to scheduling hardware and software installations and support calls
- 15% - Participates in hardware and software upgrades and deployments conducted during and outside of normal business hours, installs and configures approved PC based software packages for clients
- 20% - Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 or more years or experience in support of a Fleet of 500 + Desktops
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Suite of products and various industry standard technologies
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is krishna chenchu Chenchu
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.