Saint Paul, MN, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/21/2019 04:22 am
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year but expect to go for 3-4 years ***Webcam Interview*** Onsite - No remote
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements specifying an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
- Identify the current- and future-state business processes; define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Perform requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Translate business requirements to System/Functional specifications, and pass them on to Application Developers.
- Coordinate Business Validation to verify that a set of end-to-end business processes function as intended.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents and work products derived from those documents to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Five (7) years experience in a IT Business Analyst role in analyzing/defining and documenting requirements for IT projects;
- Five (5) years experience leading the design and implementation for IT projects;
- Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in an IT Business Analyst role
- Proven ability to collaborate, work effectively as part of a team and establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of business customers and technology staff.
- Demonstrated leadership, mentoring and coaching skills for IT professionals.
- Ability to communicate clearly, present complex information in a comprehensive style, and translate technical and system information for non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience performing, and advanced knowledge of, Quality Assurance and Project Management activities.
- Experience working on an agile project/team.
- Experience working with Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice Systems.
- Business Analyst Certification (IIBA certification or equivalent)
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Bharath Raj Purohith
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 4369409
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.