Saint Paul, MN, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/21/2019 04:06 am
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year but expect to go for 3-4 years ***Webcam interview** Onsite - No remote
- Work with planning managers, architects, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and agencies to define and transform business requirements into technical design and programming specifications conforming to the system architecture.
- Implement enterprise solutions following established BCA patterns in application development and data security.
- Build, deploy and test software applications and modules using automated test and deployment technologies and tools.
- Provide direction in identifying appropriate technical solutions (application and system level) that meets business objectives, which include defining technical alternatives to derive the most cost-effective solutions to meet client requirements.
- Review test cases and test plans in conjunction with quality assurance staff.
- Execute unit and integration testing procedures.
- Provide knowledge transfer.
- Seven (7) years of experience developing in Java
- Three (3) years of experience developing with EJB
- Five (5) years of experience writing T-SQL for MS SQL Server
- Three (3) years of experience using XML schemas
- Experience writing unit tests with the use of mocking libraries
- Experience using XSLT
- Experience using SOAP web services
- Development experience within an Agile development team
- Experience working National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) compliant schemas
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Krishna Simha
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7381481
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.