ERP Project Manager - US Citizens Only
Richland, WA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/15/2019 07:02 pm
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen; must be willing to go through a background check *** 100% Onsite - No remote due to security*** Initial PO till 9/30/2023 with extensions ***
*** Customer works on 4/10 schedule. The standard
work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday ***
- BA/BS Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting
or related field, plus 5 years experience in Information Technology including
implementing, operating and supporting enterprise application systems or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem solving/analytical
skills. Leadership involvement and experience.
- Demonstrate functional and project leadership skills.
- Experience managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Proven track record of success leading teams (budget and schedule), as well as team
building and team motivation.
- Active/inactive clearance.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.