Richland, WA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/15/2019 06:59 pm
**** Federal/DoD Contract - Must be a US Citizen; must be willing to go through a background check *** 100% Onsite - No remote due to security*** Initial PO 4 years with extension ***
*** Customer works on 4/10 schedule. The standard
work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday ***
Provide financial experience in the areas of
- Budget Formulation and Execution baseline resources by projects
- Forecasts monthly recurring activity to accurately reflect current spend plans
- Performance work with CAM to determine earned value
- Analysis compare EVM/BCWS, BCWP, & ACWP, write variance analysis and
corrective action plans
- Actuals analysis actuals to determine accuracy and determine Estimates at
Complete / accruals
- Procurements Plans support Manager in determining SOW & Price
- Staffing support Manager in determining Staffing plans
- Pricing accurately price up various resources
- Risk Assessments impacts on cost and schedules
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Project Management or an
equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum six (6) years experience working project controls, financial, accounting, or
pricing - practices and standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Experience with the software programs: Handi, Crystal, Asset Suite, P6, PMRS, AAS,
DST and Cobra.
Knowledge of Construction Projects , Active/inactive clearance.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.