Site Reliability Engineer
Atlanta, GA, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/09/2019 01:36 pm
- Participate in the entire software lifecycle including Design, Development, Delivery, Measurement and knowledge management.
- Support the software lifecycle through activities like design/code review, system performance analysis, service capacity planning, testing and service continuity validation.
- Maintain service health through monitoring and incident response.
- Implement automated scripts/tools to automate operational tasks/activities
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines and testing systems to ensure the availability and performance of applications
- Improve service reliability through proactive monitoring of production systems and root cause analysis and postmortems.
- Actively participate and/or commit in the execution of tasks required to meet milestones and deliverables set by the SCRUM team throughout the release cycle.
- Solid experience with CI/CD automation using Jenkins, Bit Bucket/GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet or Chef and Nexus
- Min 2+ years hands on Cloud experience Deploying, Supporting, and managing applications. AWS preferred
- Exceptional scripting skills Python, Shell, Groovy.
- Experience with log management tools, Ex Splunk, ELK.
- Experience with Maven build tool and RPM package manager.
- Hands on experience with API management solutions using Apigee
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Web application stacks and web servers.
- Understanding of networking systems and protocols HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, DNS.
- Min 2+ years hands-on Linux experience RHEL or CentOS preferred.
- Min 2+ years of relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production environment.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery CI/CD.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Karthik Gudaboinya
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.